Self-Publishing 1 on 1 Workshop
It's time to get your book published!
Author and self-publisher of seven books, Nadine Johnson, will lead an in-depth, online self-publishing workshop with each participant. This 2-hour workshop offers a detailed overview of the publishing industry; provides tips on how to start writing a manuscript; and explains how to properly format a book. Each participant will also learn printing terms and specifications, and how to avoid the many pitfalls of self-publishing. You will gain the knowledge needed to publish your own high-quality book.
No Ordinary Workshop!
- This workshop is 1 on 1, which means you get your questions answered
- It is conducted online through Skype, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime so there is face to face interaction from the comfort of your home
- You can submit one children's book manuscript before the workshop (or the first 5 chapters of your novel*) for a free critique
2-Hour Self-Publishing 1 on 1 Online Workshop
- Early-bird fee: $47 until July 31, 2017
- Must have access to Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, or FaceTime
- Register early to select the time and date that works best for you
- Session cannot be recorded by participant
Call 843-276-3738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time that is perfect for you!
REVIEWS FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS
“I seriously learned so much in the class. You are an incredible public speaker and your frankness
and fun approach was really inspiring.” — Maggie Jordan
“What a wonderful, impactful session. I believe that a person either adds to your life or takes something away. You have added to my life by sharing your experiences and expertise about book publishing.” — Linda Lucas
*Please, no erotica novels for critique