When I'm out selling my children's books, I enjoy talking with customers about how I got started self-publishing. I meet a lot of future authors with manuscripts on their computers or in a notebook somewhere who are looking for a way to take their projects to the next level. I try my best to demystify the world of self-publishing so that writers can take their ideas out of their heads and into the hands of readers. Future authors must understand that there are people in the world that can be touched or transformed by their written words.
I conduct informative in-person workshops to help authors understand self-publishing. However, I want to provide individuals with one on one training so they can get all their questions answered. That's why I decided to transform my Self-Publishing 101 Workshop into a Self-Publishing "1 on 1" online workshop.
I've worked as a consultant and graphic designer for various publishing companies and authors for the past 17 years, so I've learned the ins and outs of publishing. I will lead an in-depth, online self-publishing workshop with each future author. This 2-hour workshop offers a detailed overview of the publishing industry; provides tips on how to start writing a manuscript; and explains how to properly format a book. Each future author will also learn printing terms and specifications, and how to avoid the many pitfalls of self-publishing. You will gain the knowledge needed to publish your own high-quality book.
No Ordinary Workshop!
- This workshop is 1 on 1, which means you get your questions answered
- It is conducted online through Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, or FaceTime so there is face to face interaction from the comfort of your home
- Plus, you can submit one children's book manuscript before the workshop (or the first 5 chapters of your novel*) for a free critique
2-Hour Self-Publishing 1 on 1 Online Workshop
- Early-bird fee: $47 until July 31, 2017
- Must have online access to Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, or FaceTime
- Register early to select the time and date that works best for you
- Session cannot be recorded by participant
Email email@example.com to book a time that is perfect for you!